Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I WON PURPLE PENS


Since I was reading deprived by the Artist's Way, then distracted by Christmas, I neglected to acknowledge the abundance that came my way!

I was truly "needing" some supplies and got some! My son and DIL got me a great new sketchbook which I am already filling with EDM challenges.

On top of THAT...I was generously rewarded by http://biggaydragon.blogspot.com/ for answering correctly "Purple People Eaters". She sent me 5 awesome new purple pens that I am loving so much! I DO have a Big favorite. Let me know if you simply MUST know the one I love. There is nothing quite like new art supplies, is there??

6 comments:

Margaret Ann said...

OOOOOH HOW Fun!!! Which one do you love? Which one...Tell us tell us! :) WooHoo for you!

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

I'm going to guess that your favorite is either the Uniball Signo or the Pilot G2?

ArtistUnplugged said...

Congrats on the pens! Which one do you love the most.....inquiring minds....

Nancy Standlee said...

I love pens and your blog.. here from watercolor journaling and a Texan

Timaree said...

Well good for you to win some pens and have such fun with them. Yes, new supplies are fun to get.

ArtistUnplugged said...

Just checking in on you and hope you are ok. Haven't heard from you in a while.....